Saturday, July 5, 2014

June Goals

For the sake of intentional living, I have committed to monthly goals and they really seem to boost me along.
Even if I don't complete them all, at least I'm making progress.  I have to be careful I'm finding that I do not allow achieving my goals an idol.  Goals are there to push me to live a life of worship.  I do not want to worship achievement.

My June goals were:

Scripture to memorize: You will guard him and keep him in perfect and constant peace whose mind is stayed on You, because he commits himself to You, leans on You and hopes confidently in You.  ~Isaiah 26:3

Write 2 love letters to Jason

100 Pushups/week: I made it to 100 one week but the other weeks I averaged 85-90, still not bad. Oh and these were a combo of modified pushups and real pushups.

Run 1 morning/week

Read 1 Homeschool Book

Ask about mentoring: Will have to include on my July goals.

Reading:

Complete The Ragamuffin Gospel

Begin A Thomas Jefferson Education

Begin Grace for the Good Girl



No comments: